joey's weekly tangle challenge #174


Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:  
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see all of my past challenges.



* * *
Welcome guest blogger
Susie Ng . . .

Hello Joey tangler followers,
My name is Susie Ng and this week
I am the lucky one to be
Joey's Guest "Finish My Tile" challenger.



Joey has given me personally tons of fun (headaches too!)

during this year's alphabet letter challenge
and when she asked me to be a guest challenger
to give her some time off
I was happy to have been given an opportunity
to thank her for all she has been – and still does – for us.

I am well aware you all will miss her
and her personal touch she gives to her FMT challenges,
but I hope you will visit her page
and participate at her challenges every week
during the month of July to let her know
you are all still here
when she is back at the helm again. 



For this week's FMT challenge I chose the tangle 


a tangle by Suzanne McNeill, and a simple string.
Enjoy!
 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

  1. Sorry, everybody, something went wrong with my images (on my side) so I posted clearer versions on my website. Hope this is not inconveniencing anybody. Click on the image above or here.
    Sorry, Joey, too.
    http://nevernotime.blogspot.com/2017/07/fmt-challenge-174-asian-fans.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is allright Susie, on your website it is very clear and I'm gonna do my best do deliver a nice tile. Thank you for this challenge. It is the first time, I'm gonna use Asian fans, it's always fun to use new tangles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Ria. I thank you for the early warning. I am so sorry that people have to turn around so many corners just to get to a challenge.

      Delete
  3. Susie, I have copied the image from your blog to try and increase the clarity, I hope this makes it easier for everyone to see!? Sorry everyone!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I apologize for the weird spacing issues, Blogger did not appreciate an early morning edit and I felt it may do more harm than good to try and fix it! ;o)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Joey, you are a darling!!! And sorry for loading you with extra work when you are already burdened to the teeth.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are useful tips for cleaning "teeth"

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~