joey's weekly tangle challenge #170

 
Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:  
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see all of my past challenges.



* * *
The second to last letter of the alphabet - Y!
Today we're going to start with the tangle



I have just done a small bit of the string
with this tangle, but feel free
to expand if you like it!
 Have a great week!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, one more to go and our alphabet Challenge is complete! Hard to believe it was 25 weeks ago we started. May the next 25 weeks be just as much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Trudi, I agree with you completely. I couldn't have said it better. I am a bit proud of myself that I kept at it and did the whole lot doubled. I had my doubts in the beginning. But let's make that 26 and 26, Okay?
    Thanks, Joey!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~