joey's weekly tangle challenge #159


Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:   
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

Click here to see all of my past challenges.




* * *
Hello again!
This week's
brings us to the letter N.
Here is the tile that I have started


We are using the tangle

Finish the tile and link up below,
I really enjoy seeing your work each week!
~ joey ~


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

  1. I look so forward to Monday! Ha, never said that when I was working. Thank you Joey. Now I'm off to see what the Diva has I'll work on my small n later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my monotangle for Natti. A little more timely than the last few. i'm slowly trying to get back in the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful day here the ice on the lake is really starting to melt and that nasty snow of yesterday is all gone! I finally remembered to use my watercolour pencils but got carried away a bit and used most of them 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the knit and lacy feeling of your tile Trudi!!

      Delete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~