joey's weekly tangle challenge #155 and pen review

 
Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:   
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

 
Click here to see all of my past challenges.


* * *

 
I don't normally do product reviews with challenge posts but I am quite smitten with this pen so I wanted to share it with you.

Note:  I purchased this pen from our local art store so this is my totally unbiased opinion.
 

Consider for a minute how much plastic, packaging and resources
are used to produce just one of our pens . . .  

. . . and now think about where the pen ends up
after it dries up or if the nib becomes damaged?

The pen I want to share with you is the
Copic Multiliner SP

What I like about the pen:
~ Aluminum body, less plastic

~ Perfect weight, no heavier than a Micron

~ 10 sizes of replaceable nibs! 
0.03, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.25, 03, 0.35, .05, 0.7, BS

~ Replaceable ink cartridges

~ Water and Alcohol proof pigment ink

 ~ No product packaging
(when I purchased my pen locally)

The next time you have to buy new pens, think about your 'tangling footprint'
and maybe try one of these pens!


* * *
 Now on to this week's 'finish my tile' challenge

This week is the letter J
and here is the tile that I have started for you.

The tangle is Jelly Roll.
(link takes you to a YouTube video)

Please link up your challenges at the bottom
and thanks so much for participating!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. Every letter we do I go out and hunt new tiles to try so this set of challenges you have set up for us is really expanding my tiles! Thanks so much Joey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joey, I did enjoy to tangle al tile with J! Best wishes from Germany! Margarete

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Joey. Here's my tile for this week. It sort of got away from me, but I guess it'll do.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~