joey's weekly tangle challenge #144

Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:   
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

Click here to see all of my past challenges.


* * *
Another seasonal challenge for you to
finish today!
 I have started with a star string and
a bit of
(the link goes to Adele's tips on drawing Maria's tangle) 
 

I hope that your holiday plans
are coming together.
Take some time to tangle
to relieve holiday stress!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. Joey, thank you for all the work you put into these challenges for us. I still have no way to post my tangles, but I have enjoyed doing all of them, and especially love the "Finish My Tile" ones. The holiday themed ones are my favorites so far, with Verdigogh topping the list, altho I also love this star. Heck, I just love the challenges, lol.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family, Joey.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Joyce! I always love reading your comments (behind the scenes) and your enthusiasm for my challenges!
      Have a happy holiday!
      ~ joey ~

      Delete
  2. I have so much to do today but I had to wait to go out so I took a few minutes for myself and feel SO much better for just relaxing for a bit. Thank you Joey for giving us a nice outlet at Christmas. The best to you and your family. Oh and Joyce try going to Pinterest, it doesn't cost anything and I just take a picture with my Tab or camera and upload it via the computer or tab I guess you could do it by phone too but mine still has a dial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey,
    thank you for all the nice challenges!
    Merry christmas to you and your familiy!
    Best wishes, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a little behind this week; as I've been busy making my Season's Greetings cards; as well as trying to finish my Z3 12 Days of Christmas tiles. I think I've finally finished with them. So I quickly went back into Challenge mode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost forgot to wish you a wonderful Christmas, and a Healthy, Happy, Prosperous New Year, in which the worst day is no worse than the best day of last year.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~