joey's weekly tangle challenge #141

Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:   
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

Click here to see all of my past challenges.


* * *

Good morning
it's time for another tangle challenge!
 
I have started the tile with the tangle
Pipez
 by Alice Hendon



Please finish the tile any way you desire!

As we finish up the second to last month of 2016,
(where did the time go?!)
 I am starting to plan some seasonal themed
finish my tile challenges for you.
I hope that you enjoy them!
~ joey ~  

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your holiday challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Finish My Tile challenge. This was the first challenge I did this week; and I did black and white on a gray tile. A monotangle as usual. I liked the black and white on gray so much,that I decided to use it for all the challenges for this week. Which is one reason I didn't post this earlier in the week, when I finished it. I wanted to post all the gray tiles in one post.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~