joey's weekly tangle challenge #134

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.  Click here to see past challenges.


**********************************************************************************
Welcome back!
I have another challenge for you to finish!

I really love the "torn paper" effect
that I have seen in some artist's work,
so today I have started you with a "torn tile".


Fill in the spaces with tangles of your choice.
I look forward to seeing your finished tiles!

And a very Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Canadians!
I am especially thankfully for
the warm and encouraging group of artists
who join me here each week!
Thank you everyone!
~ joey ~
 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cool challenge, because, like you, I love the look of torn paper works, and I also love doing collages with torn paper. Thanks for the wonderful idea!!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joyce! I am so glad that you will enjoy doing this challenge, I only wish I could see some of your challenges!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This challenge really WAS a "challenge". I had a hard time finding a tangle that I liked as a Monotangle to fit in this tile. But I was determined to do so. Not so sure how well I executed the "torn" part; but I guess it'll do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Joey, Thank you for this interesting challenge, I haven' seen this torn effect but I liked it immediately and it was not so difficult to draw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank YOU Joey, for your lovely weekly challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Joey, I'd seen torn paper Tangles before but had never attempted one.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~