challenge #134


I believe that the only reason that I completed this challenge was because I continued to work on it after I drew out the tile in my sketchbook.

It seems there is a constant distraction of a very long list of outdoor chores to do to prepare for the annual  rainy season.  

Once everything is taken care of outside I hope to cozy up under a quilt with a cup of tea and get back to some of my missed challenges.  The Diva's challenge last week looked very interesting, I will bookmark that one for a future day as well!


Please let me know your thoughts about this challenge.  I chose to colour mine with Autumn shades of Prismacolor pencils.  I used Cubine and . . . . oh dear . . . . a little help with the name of the spiral circle pattern name anyone?! ;o)
~ joey ~

8 comments:

  1. Looks very cool Joey! I wanted to do this challenge straight away, am in the middle of it now and really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your autumnstyled Thorn paper! Funny, I was thinking of Cubine myself at first...:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your tile very much, nice colors, nice tangles and I love the" torn effect!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your tiles now I wished i could make them as good as you dearI cant doddle at all it stresses me out so much BC i cant do them......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tile, with beautiful Printemps. That's always a hard one to me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge and your "tile" is lovely;-)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~